Small Business Formation
"When you take the leap, you won't be alone."
Any entrepreneur, established or aspiring, understands that starting a small business is challenging. In addition to the basic business challenges of forming a plan, raising capital, and then taking the leap, small business owners also face a myriad of laws, rules, regulations and red tape. The professionals at Theta Law Firm, LLP will cut the legal challenges out of the equation, so that you can focus on what's more important: success.
Our Small Business Services
The attorneys at Theta Law Firm, LLP will help guide you through the early stages of business formation. For small businesses, our services include the following:
- Forming a business entity: Advising you on the proper business entity to form to protect your personal assets, whether it be a corporation, LLC, S Corporation, simple partnership, or otherwise.
- Licensing and cutting through governmental red tape: Helping you obtain any necessary state and local (county, city, and even local civic organizations) licenses or permits.
- Contract preparation and modification: Preparing and reviewing general contracts, lease agreements, partnership agreements, labor and employment contracts, and other legal documents so that your business interests are protected.
- Litigation, arbitration, and other legal battles: If your business is sued or otherwise dragged into litigation, our attorneys have the experience to represent you vigorously and cost-effectively in federal and California courts.
- "In-house counsel" services: Established small businesses face daily legal challenges, but may not have the budget to have full-time, in-house counsel; that's where we come in. We provide the immediate advice you will need at a fraction of the cost of our competitors.
Your Business Becomes Our Mission
Having operated startups ourselves, we understand the needs of small business owners. We are also just as passionate about the success of our clients' businesses as the clients themselves. Our passion for our clients and their businesses is seen through the dedication to our work.